WavesTracker - VideoApp (Beta) Details
1 - Download the WavesTracker VideoApp (Beta)
- We provide our VideoApp for Mac OSX, Windows and Linux.
2 - Download the Video File for your session
- Login into WavesTracker Web App
- Click on the "Video File" button to download the video file, as shown below.
3 - Use the WavesTracker VideoApp (Beta)
- Select the "Video File" (JSON) downloaded from our WebApp
- Select the video(s) recorded with your action sports camera.
- Push "Process Video" and we will inform you when we are done.
- Please note that video processing takes time, be patient.
4 - Waves (Videos)
- A "WavesTracker" folder will be created under your user directory.
- Your videos will be named: Wave_1.MP4 / Wave_2.MP4 / Wave_3.MP4 / and so on..
- The app interface has been designed to be modern, intuitive and functional.
1) Please set the date and time *properly on your GoPro / Action Sports camera prior to surfing / recording.
2) Make sure that your Operational System and its date / time / timezone is set correctly.
3) Use less programs while processing the video file(s) as this is a heavy task.
4) Feedback is mostly welcome and encouraged (firstname.lastname@example.org).
5) Processing times can vary significantly.
ProTip: Connect your camera to its Mobile App and click "Set Time and Date" under Settings; time accuracy is of utmost importance.
* Disclaimer: We shall not be held liable to and shall not accept any liability, obligation or responsibility whatsoever for any loss or damage arising from your reliance on our recommendations.
Beta Version: The application has been tested against a limited data set and works in most cases, however it may become unresponsive, break or not produce the desired outcomes at times.